Vacancies, Employer Events and Graduate Recruitment Programmes
You can publicise your vacancies, employer events and graduate recruitment programmes to students and graduates in a number of ways:
- Employer presentations on campus
- AUT Employability social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Announcements on the Student and Staff Electronic Noticeboards
- Slides on the Student Services LCD screens
- Email/ newsletter to students who are registered on CareerHub
- Advertisements (paid) in the student magazine, Debate
- Flyers and classroom visits promoting Career Fairs
- Publicity posters provided by employers
We distribute posters and promotional material campus-wide, including university departments, lecture blocks and libraries to help you achieve maximum coverage.
The most effective posters are bold and brief and, ideally, should include:
- A bold, clear heading indicating all your preferred subject majors
- Your company name and a brief explanation of your activities
- Information Session date, time and venue (if applicable)
- Application procedure and closing date
- Your website.
Please note that there are space limitations on campus notice boards so we cannot display or distribute posters larger than A4.
Please ensure we receive posters 2-3 weeks in advance of your session or recruitment deadline.
Include your company website when you register as we encourage students to use the Internet to research company and job information. Employers seeking on-line applications should include the specific website for their graduate recruitment.